Updated as of October 10, 2022
Who we are
Our website address is: www.servercloudhost.net.
This policy applies to all Server Cloud Host brands, websites, applications, products, services or technologies (collectively these are referred to as "Services"). Additional privacy practices for certain Services can be found in Details for specific products and services.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
At the account level, we collect and use information necessary for you to purchase and administer the Services, support those Services, and enhance your experience with us. Some information is collected and used based on contractual consent and some is based on informed consent, which may be changed at any time.
Basic account information.
Information Collected. Our site uses forms where you provide us with contact information (such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, billing information, IP address and email address) to enable you to create an account, place orders, register domains, request information, and request support assistance. As you use your account, we may also collect support requests and other related information that is specific to the administration of your account and the Services with us.
Legal requirement. This type of information is a legal and/or contractual requirement in order to purchase and use the Services. For example, we are required to be able to verify this type of information when requested by our payment processor. It is also required in order to send you legal notices and is mandatory for certain Services we offer.
In addition, some Services, such as domains, require this information in order for you to purchase them. If you purchase a domain from us, we are required by law to collect and retain this information. In addition, we are required to verify that the information provided is accurate and provide legally required notices regarding your domain name(s). Consent to Collection,
How we use this information.
Sending e-mails. Legal requirement. As noted above, we use e-mail to communicate with you, to confirm your orders placed, to send information you have requested, and to send you legally or contractually required communications. These types of communications are not included in any of our opt-out procedures.
Service Communications and Promotional Communications. We may also use this information when it is important for us to communicate with you regarding changes to the functionality of the Services you have purchased and/or our website and to provide customer service ("Service Communications"). By creating an account with us and/or purchasing our Services, you agree to receive these types of communications and acknowledge that they are not optional.
Legally required disclosure. We will never share your information without your permission or in ways other than those described in this policy. The only exceptions to this are when we are required to do so by law, in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, or when we must comply with legal process. Examples of these types of exceptions are court orders, subpoenas. In each of these situations, we will carefully review the documentation provided and will comply only if such documentation meets the required legal standards.
Changes in our practices. If we change our information handling practices or other privacy practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement.
If we make any material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this site before the change becomes effective, and we may also attempt to notify you by e-mail about privacy changes, if necessary.
Retention and deletion of account information.
After account cancellation, all of your personally identifiable information is placed in "deactivated" status within our relevant databases. However, you should be aware that deactivation of your account does not mean that your personally identifiable information has been completely removed from our database. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information, if necessary, to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and/or as required by law or regulation. Therefore, it may not be immediately deleted upon request and is an approved exception to Server Cloud Host's deletion rights. By creating an account with us, using our support services and/or purchasing Services, you acknowledge and agree to these retention terms.
Collection of information: use of the site
- Device information. We collect information from your devices (computers, cell phones, tablets, etc.), such as IP address, cookie information, so that we can recognize your devices and provide you with legal notices (if required by your country of residence), assistance services (when you communicate with our support staff) and personalized experiences on our site and emails. Certain types of collection and use may be optional and controlled through our cookie tools.
- Information from others. We are dedicated to continually improving your experience on our website. Some of the tools we use and what they are used for are.
- Log files: We use information collected about you from our site statistics through log files provided by third-party tracking partners. We also collect broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and shopping experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can delete persistent cookies by following the instructions provided in the "help" file of your Internet browser.
Our tracking services company uses session ID cookies to help us improve our site and make your browsing and shopping experience more enjoyable.
- Third-party websites and product offerings: our site also contains links to other third party websites, especially where we offer their products or services.
Server Cloud Host (www.servercloudhost.com) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use 128-bit SSL security to encrypt any transmissions when you provide credit card information, personal data, etc. However, no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Protection of children's privacy
Our services are for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 18 without prior parental consent or in accordance with applicable law.
Data processing and transfer
Other important information
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you may request a refund with respect to products and services purchased from Server Cloud Host or through us from our partners and/or (collectively, "Services").
The general terms apply to all Services eligible for reimbursement. In addition, there may be special terms that apply to a specific product and/or service and are described below.
- In no case is the same Service eligible for more than one reimbursement.
- Services must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or cancelled for cause.
- If the Services purchased include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Services and you cancel the Services purchased, the standard domain name price will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard domain name price, you must choose to pay the difference or forfeit the domain name, in which case ownership of the domain name will revert to Server Cloud Host.
- All refunds are processed in US dollars: you, the customer, are solely responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Server Cloud Host account balance.
- Any processing fees will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply depending on the specific terms and conditions notified to you upon purchase of any Service.